Proved reserves for years 2014, 2013 and 2012

In accordance with the amended Rule 4-10 of Regulation S-X, proved reserves at December 31 are calculated using a 12-month average price determined as the unweighted arithmetic average of the first-day-of-the-month price for each month of the relevant year unless prices are defined by contractual arrangements, excluding
escalations based upon future conditions. The reference prices for 2014, 2013 and 2012 were, respectively, $101.27 / b, $108.02 / b and $111.13 / b for Brent crude.

As of December 31, 2014, TOTAL’s combined proved reserves of oil and gas were 11,523 Mboe (50% of which were proved developed reserves). Liquids (crude oil, condensates, natural gas liquids and bitumen) represented approximately 46% of these reserves and natural gas the remaining 54%. These reserves were located in Europe (mainly in Norway and the United Kingdom), in Africa (mainly in Angola, Gabon, Nigeria and the Republic of the
Congo), in the Americas (mainly in Canada, Argentina, the United States and Venezuela), in the Middle East (mainly in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen), and in Asia (mainly in Australia, Kazakhstan and Russia).

As of December 31, 2013, TOTAL’s combined proved reserves of oil and gas were 11,526 Mboe (49% of which were proved developed reserves). Liquids (crude oil, condensates, natural gas liquids and bitumen) represented approximately 47% of these reserves and natural gas the remaining 53%. As of December 31, 2012, TOTAL’s
combined proved reserves of oil and gas were 11,368 Mboe (51% of which were proved developed reserves). Liquids (crude oil, condensates, natural gas liquids and bitumen) represented approximately 50% of these reserves and natural gas the remaining 50%.