The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee, under the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer, is the decision-making body of the Group.
It implements the strategy formulated by the Board of Directors and authorizes related investments, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors for investments exceeding 3% of the Group’s equity or notification of the Board for investments exceeding 1% of equity.
In 2014, the Executive Committee met at least twice a month, except in August when it met only once.
As of December 31, 2014, the members of TOTAL’s Executive Committee were as follows:
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Executive Committee;
- Philippe Boisseau, President, Marketing & Services and President, New Energies;
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production;
- Yves-Louis Darricarrère, President, Upstream and President, Gas & Power;
- Jean-Jacques Guilbaud, Chief Administrative Officer;
- Patrick de La Chevardière, Chief Financial Officer;
- Philippe Sauquet, President, Refining & Chemicals.