Shares held by the administration and management bodies
As of December 31, 2014, based on information from the members of the Board and the share registrar, the members of the Board and the Group’s Executive Officers (Management Committee and Treasurer) held a total of less than 0.5% of the share capital:
- members of the Board of Directors (including the Chairman of the Board of Directors): 210,469 shares;
- Chairman: 186,576 shares;
- Chief Executive Officer: 54,224 shares and 7,286.44 units in the “TOTAL ACTIONNARIAT FRANCE”;
- Management Committee (including Chief Executive Officer) and Treasurer: 878,941 shares.
By decision of the Board of Directors:
- the executive directors are required to hold a number of shares of the Company equal in value to two years of the fixed portion of their annual compensation;
- the Chairman of the Board is required to hold 50,000 shares until the end of his functions;
- members of the Executive Committee are required to hold a number of shares of the Company equal in value to two years of the fixed portion of their annual compensation. These shares have to be acquired within three years from the appointment to the Executive Committee.
The number of TOTAL shares to be considered includes:
- directly held shares, whether or not they are subject to transfer restrictions; and
- units in the collective investment fund invested in TOTAL shares.
Summary of transactions in the Company’s securities (Article L. 621-18-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code)
The following table presents transactions, of which the Company has been informed, in the Company’s shares or related financial instruments carried out in 2014 by the individuals concerned under points a) through c) of Article L. 621-18-2 of the French Monetary and Financial Code.